Publisher: Sabine Walser, Eckhart Thomas
Phone: +49 (0) 69 / 150433 - 100
Norbert Sauermann (responsible for the contents)
Phone: +49 (0) 69 / 150433 - 306
Phone: +49 (0) 69 / 150433 - 202
Phone: +49 (0) 6123 / 9238 - 247
Fax: +49 (0) 6123 / 9238 - 244
Keppler Medien Gruppe
P. Keppler Verlag GmbH & Co KG
Kaiserstraße 39, D-63065 Offenbach am Main (Germany)
Postfach 1353, D-63131 Heusenstamm
Phone: +49 (0) 69 / 150433 - 0
Fax: +49 (0) 69 / 150433 - 323
Managing Director: Eckhart Thomas
Registered office: 63065 Offenbach am Main
Register court: Amtsgericht Offenbach/Main HRA Nr. 6601
VAT Reg. No.: DE114098860
personal liable shoreholder: Keppler Verlag Verwaltungsges. mbH
Registered office: 63065 Offenbach am Main
Register court: Amtsgericht Offenbach/Main HRB Nr. 8643
1 Characteristic Features:
VR Verpackungs-Rundschau provides decision makers at domestic and international packaged goods companies with current information and added value regarding all aspects of industrial packaging in the food, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and non-foodindustries. The monthly print magazine also offers industry news online at www.verpackungsrundschau.de, email newsletters in German and English with the latestnews from the world of packaging, as well as the knowledge series “VR-Wissen”.
The cross-media brand “VR Verpackung & Marketing“ focuses on the marketing function of packaging with an annual journal and a monthly email newsletter in German. A solid network of correspondents reports on trends, events, new machines, and new products – seen on-site, or at trade fairs. 48%* of our contents have been researched in-house – proof of the high quality standard of the magazine’s editorial content.
Follow us on Twitter: @VR_Nachrichten.
(* Source: VR, 17 issues in 2015)
CopyrightThe P. Keppler Verlag GmbH & Co. KG and, where applicable, the named persons, hold the copyrights of the contents and design of this site. Downloading or reproduction of this site for private and scientific non-commercial purposes is permitted pursuant to the legal provisions. Any commercial use requires the prior written approval of the P. Keppler Verlag GmbH & Co. KG, even if it is free of charge for the end-user.
- The contents of the sites of P. Keppler Verlag GmbH & Co. KG have been compiled with greatest accuracy. However, we cannot take any warranty for the correctness, completeness and timeliness of the contents. The contents published on our sites serve for general use and information only. They shall not be used as a basis for decision making. P. Keppler Verlag GmbH & Co. KG reserves the right to change the contents of its sites at any time and without prior notification.
- According to § 7 Abs. 1 Telemediengesetz (TMG), P. Keppler Verlag GmbH & Co. KG, as a services provider, is liable for the proprietary contents of its sites pursuant to general law. However, according to §7 Abs. 2 TMG, services providers are not obliged to monitor self-transferred or stored external information, or to investigate for indications of illegal actions.
Nevertheless, liability in this regard is possible from the time a concrete infringement has been noticed. If any such infringement becomes generally known, we will remove the respective content immediately.
- Our offer includes links to external websites of third persons of which we cannot control the content. Therefore, we cannot take any warranty for those external contents. Liability for the contents of linked sites always lies with the provider or operator of those sites. The linked external sites have been checked for potential infringements at the time of linking. There were no illegal contents noticeable at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked sites is not reasonable
without any concrete indication of infringement. If any such infringement becomes generally known, we will remove the respective link immediately.
- The P. Keppler Verlag GmbH & Co. KG and, where applicable, the persons named on the websites of Keppler Medien Gruppe, hold the copyright of the texts and design of these sites, and are exerted to always adhere to the copyrights of others or, as the case may be, to revert to proprietary or licence-free works.
- The contents and works on the websites of Keppler Medien Gruppe are subject to German copyright law. Articles of third persons are marked as such. The copying, editing, distribution and utilization of any kind that do not comply with copyright law require prior written approval of P. Keppler Verlag GmbH & Co. KG.
Protection of data privacyP. Keppler Verlag GmbH & Co. KG wants to protect your personal data. Personal data are all data stored in connection with your name.
P. Keppler Verlag GmbH & Co. KG uses your personal data solely to ensure the optimal alignment of its online services to your needs as a customer. Keppler Medien Gruppe does not sell your personal data to third persons. We generally take best possible precautions for the safety of your data. Except for accounting purposes regarding online services that are subject to costs, P. Keppler Verlag GmbH & Co. KG will not make use of your personal data if you, our customer, have not expressly approved this in advance.
Apart from personal data, P. Keppler Verlag GmbH & Co. KG registers the number of accesses to its websites for purposes of statistic analysis. This website uses etracker technology (www.etracker.de) to collect visitor behavior data. The data is collected anonymously to be used for marketing and optimization purposes. All visitor data is saved using an anonymous user ID to aggregate a usage profile. Cookies may be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored in the visitors local browser cache. Using such cookies it is possible to recognize the visitors browser. The data will not be used to determine the personal identity of the website visitor or compiled with personal data pertaining to the user of the pseudonym unless agreed to separately by the person concerned.
The collection and storage of data may be revoked at any time with respect to subsequent services.