Keppler Medien Gruppe
P. Keppler Verlag GmbH & Co KG
Kaiserstraße 39, D-63065 Offenbach am Main (Germany)
Postfach 100953, D-63009 Offenbach am Main (Germany)
Registered office: 63150 Heusenstamm
Register court: Amtsgericht Offenbach/Main HRA Nr. 6601
VAT Reg. No.: DE114098860
personal liable shoreholder: Keppler Verlag Verwaltungsges. mbH
Registered office: 63065 Offenbach am Main
Register court: Amtsgericht Offenbach/Main HRB Nr. 8643
Managing Director: Petra Heidenfelder
Publisher: Norbert Sauermann, Eckhart Thomas, Sabine Walser
Phone: +49 (0) 69 / 150433 - 100
Susanne Blüml (responsible for the contents)
Phone: +49 (0) 69 / 150433 - 306
Phone: +49 (0) 69 / 150433 - 308
Phone: +49 (0) 69 / 150433 - 202
Phone: +49 (0) 6123 / 9238 - 247
Fax: +49 (0) 6123 / 9238 - 244
Phone: +49 (0) 69 / 150433 - 500
Fax: +49 (0) 69 / 150433 - 333
VR VerpackungsRundschau provides decision makers at domestic and international packaged goods companies with current information and added value regarding all aspects of industrial packaging in the food, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and non-foodindustries. The monthly print magazine also offers industry news online at www.verpackungsrundschau.de, email newsletters in German and English with the latestnews from the world of packaging, as well as the knowledge series “VR-Wissen”.
The cross-media brand “VR Verpackung & Marketing“ focuses on the marketing function of packaging with an annual journal and a monthly email newsletter in German. A solid network of correspondents reports on trends, events, new machines, and new products – seen on-site, or at trade fairs. 48%* of our contents have been researched in-house – proof of the high quality standard of the magazine’s editorial content.
Follow us on Twitter: @VR_Nachrichten.
(* Source: VR, 17 issues in 2015)
CopyrightThe P. Keppler Verlag GmbH & Co. KG and, where applicable, the named persons, hold the copyrights of the contents and design of this site. Downloading or reproduction of this site for private and scientific non-commercial purposes is permitted pursuant to the legal provisions. Any commercial use requires the prior written approval of the P. Keppler Verlag GmbH & Co. KG, even if it is free of charge for the end-user.
- The contents of the sites of P. Keppler Verlag GmbH & Co. KG have been compiled with greatest accuracy. However, we cannot take any warranty for the correctness, completeness and timeliness of the contents. The contents published on our sites serve for general use and information only. They shall not be used as a basis for decision making. P. Keppler Verlag GmbH & Co. KG reserves the right to change the contents of its sites at any time and without prior notification.
- According to § 7 Abs. 1 Telemediengesetz (TMG), P. Keppler Verlag GmbH & Co. KG, as a services provider, is liable for the proprietary contents of its sites pursuant to general law. However, according to §7 Abs. 2 TMG, services providers are not obliged to monitor self-transferred or stored external information, or to investigate for indications of illegal actions.
Nevertheless, liability in this regard is possible from the time a concrete infringement has been noticed. If any such infringement becomes generally known, we will remove the respective content immediately.
- Our offer includes links to external websites of third persons of which we cannot control the content. Therefore, we cannot take any warranty for those external contents. Liability for the contents of linked sites always lies with the provider or operator of those sites. The linked external sites have been checked for potential infringements at the time of linking. There were no illegal contents noticeable at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked sites is not reasonable
without any concrete indication of infringement. If any such infringement becomes generally known, we will remove the respective link immediately.
- The P. Keppler Verlag GmbH & Co. KG and, where applicable, the persons named on the websites of Keppler Medien Gruppe, hold the copyright of the texts and design of these sites, and are exerted to always adhere to the copyrights of others or, as the case may be, to revert to proprietary or licence-free works.
- The contents and works on the websites of Keppler Medien Gruppe are subject to German copyright law. Articles of third persons are marked as such. The copying, editing, distribution and utilization of any kind that do not comply with copyright law require prior written approval of P. Keppler Verlag GmbH & Co. KG.